Friday, February 18, 2011

Concentration Problems

I have been having problems concentrating lately. I find it hard to concentrate on my writing.

I think it is probably because I have been multitasking too much.

When multitasking, I allocate small amounts of concentration to various tasks. Because of this, certain tasks may end up with insufficient concentration. Like my writing. Where I need the concentration to evaluate if a piece of text is interesting and come up with better ways to present the story.

Maybe I multitask too much lately. Playing three online games, while reading manga, while reading the newspaper, while listening to music, while lifting weights, while doing my writing may be a bit much...

:p

I am going to do without multitasking for a while and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment