Monday, February 20, 2012

Buddy Rush: Three Purple Sets in One Day

I completed three purple sets in one day!
(Or was it one hour?)

Wow.

No, it is not that I got all the items in one day. For two of the sets, I was just short of one item. For the third, yes, I did get each and every piece of that set in one day.

I got Bangbang's Glove to complete Bangbang's Set.
Yay!
After that, I got Armored Tiger's Scale Armor to complete Armored Tiger's Set a second time.
Yay (x2) !
But before those two, I got the Magical Essence.
Ok, I was way too slow to grab the screenshot for this one.
This is all happy and exciting until I consider the work that follows. I have the sets to try out. Then I have decisions to make on the best equips to complement the set. After that, I have lots of screenshots to take and writing to do.

So be sure to read the resulting articles once a day all week in gratitude. :p

Update 21 February 2012:
Finally finished writing/updating the articles! Happy reading, people!

Meanwhile, I still have a little more work to do before I can go play. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment