Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 19 Ends

Just a short post to note that Arena Season 19 ended today.

As usual, my lazy self was awarded the Wings of Honor A:
Reward in the Postbox!
I am not sure if the Wings of the Succubus A and B are still the Grade 1 and 2 rewards respectively. There has not been any official announcements and I have not spotted any of my buddies with new wings.

Update 17 October 2013:
disboima has confirmed that the reward is still Wings of the Succubus. So here is the unofficial (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V) prize list:
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Succubus A)
101-200 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Succubus B)
201-500 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
501-1000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
1001-2000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)


Buddy Rush: Contents

2 comments:

  1. Prize was Wings of Succubus again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sry that was me on my school email, forgot to switch

      Delete