Friday, July 18, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Ancient Egyptian Gods

To celebrate 1 000 000 registered users, the developers decided to award players with an e-Crystal every day from 13 July for 10 days. This allowed me to gather the 50 e-Crystals needed to summon 10 Phantoms via Advanced Summons. It was a good haul.
3 New Phantoms and 5 of them may be evolved to ★★★★★!
I had received three new Phantoms. Five of the Phantoms may be evolved to ★★★★★. I already had Osiris so the extra one will enable me to Limit Break that Phantom once.

I received Isis:
Isis, Phantom No. 302
I also received Anubis:
Anubis, Phantom No. 304
I received Hades and Baron of Hell, Hades.
Baron of Hell, Hades, Phantom No. 177
I already have Nether-God, Hades, so these two extra Hades Phantoms will allow me to Limit Break Hades to his full potential.

***

For those wondering about the date of the next Event Quest to upgrade the Homunculus, it is written in the in-game notice:
Details of Homunculus Event Quest.

Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment