Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Class of Heroes 2G Monster Book Unlock

I was playing Class of Heroes 2G on the PS3. I dropped by the Library in Costini School to check on my progress for the Meat Grinder Trophy. A message appeared, commenting that I had played a long time and to reward that, it offered to unlock the Monster book.

I accepted and went straight to the Monster book and looked for the one Monster entry that I did not have previously. Once my curiosity was satisfied, I went to the Battle Stats to check on my progress for the Meat Grinder Trophy. I immediately noticed that my Item collection was at 100%.

I went straight to the Item lists in the Library and found that they were indeed complete. Every weapon, armor and accessory was listed there. I spent some time looking at all the powerful pieces of equipment that I had yet to find. Then I had a 'what-if' thought.

Immediately, I went straight to the Alchemy Lab and found all the recipes were there!

I am not sure what were the exact requirements for this mass unlock. By that time, I had played for over 129 hours and had collected almost all the Trophies, including the All Clear Trophy.

In all my excitement, I totally forgot about checking the progress for the Meat Grinder Trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment