Monday, September 12, 2011

Taking a break

I'm taking a short break off everything at the moment. Well, that means I do the minimum of what I need to do for my daily tasks (since I still like the free chips from Buddy Rush).

Anyway, I picked up Trinity Universe and I wished I bought that instead of Cross Edge some time ago. Mine you, Cross Edge was not that bad of a game. It really was fun to figure out and implement the battle system and also to fiddle with the item system(s). However, the amount of grinding required to get the next in-game reward is insane. Trinity Universe may end up to be the same later but it's fun for now.

Yes, Trinity Universe does have a nice complicated battle system to figure out too. This time, it involves a lot of memory work to recall what moves are available in battle, during which, there is usually a timer counting down.

There'll be more writing to do later. Plus, Buddy Rush's next wave is coming and I have to decide if I'd like to train up yet another new character. I'm already bored of the lack of purples from raids at the moment. And Nerdook is still working on his RPG. Hopefully it will be one worthy of my recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment