Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Games for 2012

Here are a few games I am looking forward to in 2012:

Monsters' Den: Chronicles by garin.
I was waiting like forever for Monsters' Den: Godfall. That has been shelved to do Chronicles instead. After playing the first two Monsters' Den games of party-based RPGs, I have hopes for Chronicles, hopes for a more polished and enriching RPG.

Adventure Story by kupo707.
Platform games are not my favorite. Especially those that have bottomless, insta-kill drops. Thankfully, this game's bottomless drops are not insta-kill. Still, it is based on the humor-filled Epic Battle Fantasy IP (intellectual property). And it will feature music by HalcyonicFalconX. So it is worth at least a look.

15-minute RPG (working title) by nerdook.
There have been rumors going around that nerdook is developing an RPG that can be finished in 15 minutes. The idea is not new - undefined has done it before. Anyway, I am not sure what the final game's title will be. However, it looks like a fun little thing that can be played during coffee breaks.

Update 28 December 2011:
Looks like I don't have to wait till 2012 for Adventure Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment