Thursday, May 10, 2012

Buddy Rush: Purple Day

Today, while playing with Ivardark, I picked up this:
Purple loot distraction!
Arpu's Panda Plush has the following stats:
Arpu's Panda Plush
Shortly after, I got the following from Ivardark:
Looted Ivardark's Mask!
While on a chapter-12 mission, I looted another purple:
Purple loot distraction strikes again!
The stats of Arpu's Panda Costume:
Arpu's Panda Costume
Looks like there may be a purple Arpu's Panda set. I wonder if it is a two or three piece set. Too bad I do not have Arpu to try it out.

It is also unfortunate that purple items cannot be traded.

Update 14 May 2012:
I found a purple that I can actually use!
Can't wait to finish the mission to examine my loot!
The stats of Skully's Skull Necklace:
Skully's Skull Necklace
Update 16 June 2012:
Another purple I cannot use!
This is a good reason to bully Ivardark regularly.
The stats of Wizz's Magic Box:
Wizz's Magic Box

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I am also a skully user.
    Can you suggest me on what item and skill i should have?
    I'm level 65 now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, all the good stuff for Skully is at level 90+. Those items give Att, Def, Hit Speed, Skill CoolTime, Skill Pow, maybe Stun - all the stuff she needs.

      At level 65, if you go high Att, she'd have problems in missions when the Oblins go after her. If you go high Def, she won't have enough Att to do fun amounts of damage.

      Have you read Skully's Guide?

      Delete
    2. It's so hard to get 90+
      Yea. I'm playing with bleed and stun build. and all my items are attack items. Died a few times in higher mission. What item will you suggest for def?

      Delete
    3. That was a long time ago - can't remember.
      I did remember trying Armored Tiger's set.
      That helped her stay alive but at a serious cost to her damage-dealing potential.

      You could hang behind other buddies during missions.
      Use "Don't Move!" to keep Oblins away.
      Only close in to do damage with skills if the target is distracted by buddies.
      Skully won't do as much damage but it'll be easier to keep her alive.

      Delete
    4. I'm just wondering if you will allow me to add you?
      I don't have much friends that play Buddy Rush and the ones that played stopped at level 10-30 and there's a few level 100. So I'm kinda stuck in the middle and can't pick any of them as buddies.

      Delete
    5. Yes, you can add. But all my characters are Diamond Level 2+.

      Delete