Thursday, May 10, 2012

Legend Cards: Level-up stat experiment

I started playing Legend Cards recently. It is a Collectible Card Game where the player gathers cards and fuses them to make stronger (leveled-up) versions of the base card. Fusion can also combine certain cards into new evolutions.

Because I could not find a fusion guide in English (the game was originally not English - Japanese, I think) I had to discover the rules of fusion by experimentation.

So this experiment is to discover if cards evolved through max-leveled cards (cards that have been empowered to their max levels) have better stat growth when they are empowered. For this experiment, the Bompking is used.

First, I have a basic Bompking I had found from questing:
Found Bompking.
Next, I empowered it with card A.

(I forgot what card A was. :p Rest assured that the same type of card was definitely used in the second part of the experiment below.)

This was the result:
Stat growth of Found Bompking.
Then I had a Bompking created through the fusion of a max-leveled Bompkin and a max-leveled Elinger.
Evolving to create Bompking.
This was the result. Notice that the Evolved Bompking has greater stats than the Found Bompking.
Evolved Bompking.
After that, I empowered the Evolved Bompking with card A.
Stat growth of Evolved Bompking.
Notice that the Growth is the same as with the Found Bompking. The gain in Attack and Defense is also the same. Thus it is concluded that the benefit of evolving a card from max-leveled cards only affects the base stats of the resultant card, not the stat growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment