Friday, November 23, 2012

Wartune: World Boss Ultimate Survival

This article details progress in my quest to get a screenshot of my character surviving an ultimate attack from a World Boss.

If the player survives a number of attacks from the World Boss, the latter will pull out an ultimate move which does damage four times, each with over 1M of damage.
Ragnoch has a part-time job in a kitchen as a blender.
That screenshot above is with my Illusion astral at 5%. The astral only activated on the first attack. To survive the ultimate, the astral has to activate four times consecutively.

I wonder if I will ever complete my quest.

Update 25 November 2012:
Yesterday, I caught this screenshot:
Shockingly Bad Breath!
Still a long way from capturing the screenshot I want.
---

Update 26 November 2012:
At this rate, I wonder if I shall succeed on the 28th. One can still dream.
Disappointment...
My Illusion astral is still at 5%.
---

1 comment: