Friday, November 16, 2012

The Grinns Tale: Refined Sets, Tier 2 (0.6.16)

Recently, there was an event where all Tier 2 equipment created were Refined. I took the opportunity to get the latest information on Tier 2 sets. The old stats from the set from long ago can be found here.

Looks like the Elite Explorer Set has more Defense now.
Elite Explorer Set (0.6.16)
I managed to complete the Hardened Hunter Set, despite the Shiny Rubies required. Back in the old days, Shiny Rubies were almost only available from gifts - they cannot be looted from baddies.
Hardened Hunter Set (0.6.16)
The Faithful Friar Set has been renamed the Faithful Tuck Set.
Faithful Tuck Set (0.6.16)
The Madder Scientist now has more Attack compared to before.
Madder Scientist Set (0.6.16)
The Dangerous Dragoon Set has more Defense and Speed and comes with Regen II.
Dangerous Dragoon Set (0.6.16)
I forgot to make a Barbearian Fur so I could not complete the Berserk Barbearian Set. Also, despite the fact that the Dark Knight Set is Tier 2, the equipment I created in that set did not turn up Refined.

Update 17 November 2012:
I found that I did have a Refined Barbearian Fur. So here is the Berserk Barbearian Set, which now has a Defense bonus:
Berserk Barbearian Set (0.6.16)
 
The Grinns Tale: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment