Friday, March 7, 2014

Mutants: PVE Event, Antarctica

Having learned my lesson from the last time, I planned for Fight 100 carefully:
The setup.
The main threat is the level 47 Gold Martian Marauder. The combined attacks of my Gold Shell Shock and my Gargantus should be enough to take him down. A Gold Cyber Mutant would be useful here. Unfortunately, I do not have one. As a substitute, I brought in the Japanese Terrordoll (from the Mutant Reactor) since her second attack is a Cyber-type.

Hope she survives long enough to attack.

At the start of the battle, with the Gold Martian Marauder attacked and took away a good chunk of the Japanese Terrordoll's Health Points. Thankfully, it had not been a critical hit or I would have lost the Japanese Terrordoll before she could even attack.
Japanese Terrordoll's first turn.
On the Japanese Terrordoll's turn, I decided to use her with a Tag Team to take out the Gold Satyr Shaman. The Gold Satyr Shaman may be level 14, but he could still do serious damage over time.
Gold Satyr Shaman, eliminated.
Next, was the planned double attack on the Gold Martian Marauder. At least he did not have a lot of Health Points, unlike the Captain Peace in Fight 99 (he had 10740 Health Points).
Gold Martian Marauder, eliminated.
It was now three Mutants (two of them at near full Health Points) versus the Silver Thor. The Silver Thor was slow so that limits the amount of damage he could do.
Just before the final strike.
I won the Gold Star without having to use gold this time.

Baron Urban appeared again after the fight:
Hello.
Again, Missy said something unimportant between Baron Urban's phrases.

I used my Gold Star to breed a Gold Haggis:
Setting up the Mega Breeding Center.
It will take a short time to breed the Gold Haggis:
Ugh, the Mega Incubator is full!

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment