Thursday, September 11, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Ancient Indian Gods 2

The event where an ancient Indian God is guaranteed in an Advanced Summon of 5 or 10 Phantoms is still ongoing. The recent 4th Arena gave extra rewards for the top 100, which was:
1-10th: 25 e-Crystals and High elf arcane warrior,
11-50th: 15 e-Crystals and Cavalry Goblin,
51-100th: 5 e-Crystals.

With the e-Crystals I was awarded, I decided to do another Advanced Summon of 10 Phantoms. It was a good haul with six Phantoms with the potential to be evolved to ★★★★★:
Result of the 10 Advanced Summons.
I received Kali:
Kali, Phantom No. 329
I received two Lakshmis. Along with the one I received earlier, I can limit break her to +2.
Lakshmi, the lotus princess, Phantom No. 321
I also received Parvati:
Parvati, the divine consort, Phantom No. 324.
I got my first Norse mythology Phantom:
Jormungandr, Phantom No. 269
I got a second Poseidon, allowing me to limit break him to +1:
Poseidon, Phantom No. 167
I got a second Scathach. Although Scathach may only be evolved to ★★★★, she is only obtainable through Advanced Summons (at the moment).
Scathach, Phantom No. 200
Note that the Phantoms summoned with Advanced Summoning came with some Experience.

Also today, I received the following Phantom from the Achievement of earning 100k BPs in the Arena:
Achievement reward for 100k BPs.
***
The Advanced Summoning screen, since it is so rare to see one.

Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment