Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Desktop Dungeons: Magic Over All

I have completed a couple more dungeons in Desktop Dungeons. Both required serious thinking towards the end. Great satisfaction was the result from winning each dungeon. Either I had been lucky or I had managed to learn.

However, I did have to look at the solution for help with the 'Magic Over Might' puzzle, which is the third of the puzzles associated with the deity Mystera Annur.
The 'Magic Over Might' Puzzle Dungeon.
If you are looking for hints instead of the solution, here they are in tiny writing:
.
.
The hero does not have to be next to the target to cast WEYTWUT.
.
.
Each of the glyphs has to be cast at least once.
.
.

I discovered an alternate solution to the one I found on the Internet. My solution had Beagle surviving in the end:
Alternate ending to the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment