Monday, June 2, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Phantom Dragon assault SS

I challenged Class SS of the Phantom Dragon assault.
Fighting the Phantom Dragon.
Since the Phantom Dragon was of the Dark element, I had a Cockatrice as the leader for its Leader Skill that boosted the party's damage against that particular element.
229% damage against Dark!
Despite its low Grade and low Level, I brought along a Guardian Alpha for its Total Defense Skill. That ability helped protect me from the Phantom Dragon's attack, which the latter did every other turn. Having a high SP pool for the Skill gave me a lot of time to defeat the Phantom Dragon with regular attacks. Since my Guardian Alpha had low Atk anyway, I did not miss much when it used its Skill instead of attacking. In addition to all that, the Guardian Alpha had low Cost so it fit in my party (or Deck as the game insisted on calling it).
Guardian Alpha has Total Defense.
I could use Sky God, Zeus's Glorious Armor Skill to protect myself but that would cost more SP for no extra benefit. Also, Zeus would not attack during any turn I use that Skill. I could also use the Cockatrice's Paralysis Attack II but that would work only once and, again, the Cockatrice would not attack if I had used its Skill.
Defending against the Phantom Dragon.

Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment