Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Buddy Rush: November 2012 Comedy Screenies

I am going to start November's comedy screenies in October. It is already late in the month and I do not expect many screenshots.

The previous collection can be found here.
---

Latest in the collection of Stunned Battlefields! With the amount of pounding the battlefield takes, no surprise that it gets Stunned.
SD-91 has glowy tail.
Loot from the treasure chest dropped during battle with SD-91:
Another purple I cannot use.

Update 3 November 2012:
"Wolfgang, stop being so friendly!"
Worrier tries to hammer SD-91's back!
SD-91 tries to eat Worrier!
Update 14 November 2012:
Not really a funny screenie but recently, I took a look at this item. Look at the stats! I should try using this in a Raid.
And it is just the green version.
Update 23 November 2012:
I noticed today that characters have star ratings in the character creation screen.
Healury has only 1 star for Attack!?
Update 26 November 2012:
SD-91 tries to distract with loot.
Another purple I cannot use.
 
Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment