Monday, October 29, 2012

Wartune: Claristun's Roaming Summoner

Another Wartune post.

In the multiplayer dungeon Claristun, there is a Roaming Summoner that summons a special boss for two Skeleton Keys. This fight is special because it depends more on wit than character advancement. It is a fight against the players' double.

Since it was a tough fight, I took a screenshot of the victory. That is me and my guildmates down there.
Victory against ourselves!
It was fun to figure out ways to beat ourselves. No, I am not posting the solutions (there are more than one) here - it is more fun to figure it out yourself.

Then we went and did it again. I took a second screenshot but since it had serious clues to one of the solutions, I decided not to post it here. :p

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to post a Summoner entry, at least give some hints and not sound like a narrow-minded, selfish and contented bastard.

    Yeah, I agree summoner is hard. good job for completing them.

    I won it also, but I solo-ed it, and had to kick all my party members. But the rewards are only crystaloids and some random weapon.

    This will always be fun to do for players of any level since the enemy is always the exact same as you. I will come back here when I reach higher levels, and maybe help new players along the way.

    That's it for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The point of my post is not to provide a solution but to point out that the fight is a test of wit, not effort. It is to encourage people to find their own solutions rather than to copy one off someone else.

      In my opinion, the satisfaction of discovering a solution on one's own and executing it is worth more than the rewards given by the fight.

      Delete