Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ultimate Collector Screenies 2

Look, more screenies from Ultimate Collector!

In the Quest log, the text under the Hint button is not always a 'hint'. Sometimes, there may be more background information, like in the following:
More background information under Hint.
Or it could be some lazy excuse. :p
What's under Hint.
Since Victoria, the giver of that Quest, appears to work alone, I think the 'team' mentioned refers to the game developer.

Also, I assembled a collection of Hot Wheels Sweet 16:
Hot Wheels Sweet 16 Collection.
I checked my collection against the list found on Wikipedia. They do not match. Looking closely at my collection, I found several pairs of cars of the same make but different paintwork. Reading more of the Wikipedia entry, it seems that there were several paintwork available to the cars. Guess there are more than 16 cars in the Sweet 16.

Ironically, when I was young, I was a fan of Matchbox rather than Hot Wheels. (Corgi? What's that?)
Too bad it's not this easy to make money in real life.
Repair parts are used in the game to make repairs to collectibles in order to raise (restore) their value. One source of repair parts are the trinket boxes found in neighborhood sales. However, these boxes give random parts. To address specific shortages of repair parts, it is possible to get help from neighbors.

That means daily checks on the repair parts inventory.
Repair Parts Inventory.
I found another Harry Porter artifact with defective magic. I am beginning to have suspicions.
Defective magic again.
And I found a 'cute-looking' game:
Lineage 2 is 'cute-looking'!?

No comments:

Post a Comment