Sunday, December 16, 2012

Buddy Rush: Christmas in the Village

The village has been redecorated for the holidays!

The decorations are likely to be temporary, so I am taking screenshots for the future.
Christmas in the village.
"Will get many presents?"
"Will there be shoes in my presents?"
"Shoes?"
"Shoes, please!"
Meanwhile, Burning Worrier is fishing where it is still green.
He even brought potions, just in case!
When he is done, he turns around to find that the village has changed!
"What happened while I was fishing?"
Update 27 December 2012:
"No shoes under here..."

Buddy Rush: Contents

9 comments:

  1. Hello! I want to thank you for sharing all this information with us. It is very very helpful.

    Can I add you on facebook? I am really trying to defeat Genzir The Storm but I just can't do it, and your characters would help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure.
      E-mail me your contact details. :)

      Delete
    2. Ok, I don't know how to email you my contact details through this blog, since I am new but I'll just post it here. My facebook name is Andrei Sorin Gavrila. I believe you can see the city under my name when you search for it, it's Campulung.

      Delete
  2. My name is calvin loh on facebook:)
    Wats ur name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, there are too many Calvin Loh on Facebook. I could not tell which one is you.

      Delete
  3. My name is Clester Ng on facebook. fb email : boyboyslpy@hotmail.com
    I have also posted a comment asking about ring of hidden secret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi may I ask if Isit possible to add u on fb so That we can play on buddy rush tgt? Email is heyomonter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The e-mail you supplied did not lead to any Facebook account.
      Could not add you as friend, sorry.

      Delete