Friday, December 21, 2012

Buddy Rush: December 2012 Attendance Reward

The 20-day attendance reward for December is a Santablin doll.
20-day Attendance Reward
It has no description and gives Def +2%.
Santablin doll
I tried it on Ready Nagne. It looks like the tail of his bandanna is trying to behead the doll.
Nagne with Santablin doll.
He does look cool balancing the doll over a shoulder as he runs.
Ready Nagne must maintain coolness.
Buddy Rush: Contents
"Wolfgang, get your own Santablin doll!"

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a fan of buddy rush too!
    I don't have a lot of friends who play this game and it would be nice if we could become friends on facebook: I'll be able to see how plays an higher player than me :)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd like to be Facebook friends, please send your contact details to the usual place. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi. I would like to know about the ring of hidden secret. How can I get it? I have seen u posted about ring of 100 men can be found by opening a chest in mission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a Diamond Level 1 item. My guess is that it is a rare drop from a treasure chest in Chapter 13. It is also possible to get one from the stamina chest after the mission, but I don't know how likely it is.

      Delete
  3. My mail is botkillisthebest@yahoo.fr and my name on facebook is Jean Cuignet ..
    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete