Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 10 Ends

Arena Season 10 ended today and I received the red profile frame!
Look! Red profile frame on the bottom left!
I'm sure my buddies are happy for me:
... Some people are hard to please.
Here is my position, taken a few hours before the end of the Season:
Near the end of Season 10.
In total, I fought 1026 Arena fights, winning 865 and losing 161. The latest Mini-wave increased Arena difficulty, resulting in so many loses.

With the information I had from trying this before, I had known roughly how much work was necessary to win the second Grade of Arena rewards.
Praise me more, please.
Anyway, time to get the new Accessory reward:
Wings of Fairies B, again!?
Was there not supposed to be new rewards? Time to check the official prize list:
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Fairies A)
101-200 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Fairies B)
201-500 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
501-1000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
1001-2000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)

What they said.
Seems like the reward Accessories were not changed. A note on the Buddy Rush app page said that the reward Accessories will change when the next Season ends on June 26 (if I understood their English correctly).

I'm too lazy to attempt 1000+ fights to get the new reward, though it may be possible to achieve the second Grade with less than 1000 fights.
Thanks for your opinions, buddies.
For now, here is a screenshot with the Wings of Fairies:
Wings of Fairies.
Betty Junior in the middle has the Wings of Fairies B. Vivich on the right has the Wings of Fairies A, which scatters sparkles. Wizz on the left and Oblin Captain do not have any Wings of Fairies.

Buddy Rush: Contents

1 comment: