Thursday, June 6, 2013

Buddy Rush: June 2013 Comedy Screenies

Time for a new collection of Comedy Screenies. The previous one had enough of Boorseye's weird sayings.

It is still difficult to find good screenies these days so don't expect many.
Uh huh.
Anyway, here's one screenie to start off with:
We won! Now let us out!
Update 7 June 2013:
In the last collection, my friend's character was on both sides. In the following, not only is my friend's character on both sides, it is the same character:
Vivich fights her evil twin?
Update 9 July 2013:
Penguin stole my fullstop.
Please return my punctuation mark.
Update 17 July 2013:
Boorseye in Challenge Mode again, continuing from the last collection:
What do you mean 'Game Over'!? I'm still standing!
Update 25 July 2013:
Ivadark is defeated! All Wolfgangs (plural!) jump for joy!
Erm, I don't think the Wolfgangs are celebrating.

Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment