Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 7 Ends

Arena Season 7 ended today. There are new Arena rewards for the top two grades. The rewards given to players based on their Ranks were:
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Fairies A)
101-200 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Fairies B)
201-500 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
501-1000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
1001-2000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)


I received the reward I had always wanted:
Red profile frame! (Look at the bottom left.)
Okay, maybe that was not what I always wanted. The purple profile frame was too difficult to obtain.

There was the Arena Burning Event from 17 to 21 April where the Honor Points received were doubled. After 550 fights, I achieved the 140th Rank.
At the end of the Arena Burning Event.
At the end of the second Sunday, 28 April, I had finished 1532 fights and reached the 115th Rank.
At the end of second Sunday, 28 April 2013.
Just before the end of Arena Season 7, after 1890 fights, I had only reached the 111th Rank.
Near the end of Arena Season 7.
At that point, it may take well over 300 honor points just to go up 1 Rank. And there were still players working on their Ranks around that time. Thus, getting the purple profile frame required a lot of work. Probably a lot less if I had not lost so many fights.

Being an extremely lazy person, I hope not to do this again anytime soon.

Anyway, I received a lot of loot. I got a lot of King's Plate Mail:
Lots of King's Plate Mail.
I also received a lot of MP Potions:
Lots of MP Potions.
And I received a lot of Magical Essences:
Lots of Magical Essences.
I also received a lot of Empty Bottles. I had more, but had to sell a few to make inventory space.
Lots of Empty Bottles.
For my Rank, I was awarded the Wings of Fairies B.
Reward for Arena Rank.
The Wings of Fairies B are animated, even in the item detail. (i.e. it moves, even in the detail screen where the screenshot below was taken from.)
Wings of Fairies B
I equipped the Wings of Fairies B on Skully along with the Coronet from the April 2013 Attendance Reward. The Accessories give her an appearance that combines technology and nature.
Nature meets technology in Skully.
Note that because of the Arena Burning Event (17-21 April) and the new Arena rewards, there may have been more players attempting the Arena. Also note that because of the Mini-wave released yesterday, the information presented in this article may be obsolete even before it is published.
:p

I had noticed during my many Arena fights that the new Arena opponents from the Ninth Wave are missing. I think it had been set back to have only Worrier, Boorseye, Wizz, Aikilu, Botherella, Vivich, Nagne, Vampino, Flow and Betty Junior during the Challenge Mode mini-wave.

Update 7 May 2013:
If I bring my usual team of Wizz and Vivich into the Arena, I face the opponents named above. However, if I bring Oblinia instead of Wizz, there is a chance that I will face the other characters (the 'New' Arena opponents) in the Arena.

It may have something to do with character level. Wizz and Vivich were Diamond Level 5. Oblinia was Diamond Level 6. When my character is Diamond Level 6, Healury, Chopin and Oblinia appeared in the Arena, even if I did not bring Oblinia along.
***

By the way, disboima sent the following screenshot of the Wings of Fairies A:
Wings of Fairies A

Buddy Rush: Contents

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again apple. I asked you for add me in buddy rush some days ago, but you couldn't because my FB profile was blocked. Sorry for the late, but I finally fixed the privacy issue on my FB, I think you can add me in buddy rush now. I'll wait for your friend request, thanks a lot.
    My FB is facebook.com/iPortuga :)

    ReplyDelete