Sunday, April 7, 2013

Buddy Rush: April 2013 Comedy Screenies

Not many good screenies to share nowadays.

The previous collection can be found here.
---

Boorseye praises Healury:
"Good Job!"
Boorseye is very determined:
He's not giving up!
Update 8 April 2013:
Boorseye says more weird things:
Super lucky!?
Update 25 April 2013:
Not really a comedy screenie but I was playing the Chapter 1 Mission 'Rob Enemies!' when I noticed the Mission has been changed. Those who had been playing a long time ago would probably remember the escape through slippery icefields with lots of baddies, and an invincible Pengster in pursuit. Guess they made it simpler for new players.
The background is still the same level, though.
Update 11 May 2013:
Boorseye says even more weird things:
Um, eww!!
Update 17 May 2013:
Bearnardo joins the buddies for a chase:
Wait, who are we chasing again?
I think I've made this joke before.

Update 21 May 2013:
I met my buddy in the Arena.
My buddy is on both sides.
Update 29 May 2013:
In the Chapter 12 Doppelia Mission called 'Another Myself in Me', the buddies were chasing Orangutan. Looks like Orangutan decided to turn and fight:
Heh, Orangutan froze.
The buddies defeated Orangutan just before he left:
No, he's not too fast.

Buddy Rush: Contents

7 comments:

  1. Hello Apple. can i add you? im really need a strong buddy :) thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. Send your details to the usual place.

      Delete
    2. My FB is facebook.com/iPortuga

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately, your Facebook profile does not allow me to add you.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Hello again apple. Sorry for the late, but I finally fixed the privacy issue on my FB, I think you can add me in buddy rush now. I'll wait for your friend request, thanks a lot. :)

      Delete
  2. Apple, can you add me too? :D facebook.com/stevenng95
    Need a strong buddy :)

    ReplyDelete