Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: 5-Star Released Madness

Today was the last day of the 28-day login event for me. I received the final ingredient needed to evolve Madness.
Last gift was a Core Enhancer (Black)
Core Enhancer (Black)
The Grade Up cost 90k Core but that was given a few days back.
Ingredients for Grade Up.
Got Released Madness.
Released Madness was my third ★★★★★ Phantom. I had obtained Sky God, Zeus a few days back.

Update 4 July 2014:
Changes to the Skills of several ★★★★★ Phantoms were done on 2 July. Among them, Sky God, Zeus's Skill, Glorious Armor, now prevents status effects in addition to nullifying damage for two turns.
***
Sky God, Zeus.
The 28-day login Event was done for me. Fortunately, a new event started yesterday. There were a couple of new Event Quests that allowed only ★★ and below Phantoms.
The Event Quest requirements.
Completing the Event Quest would award Fragment: Homunculus, 120 of which were required to trade for a ★☆☆☆☆ Homunculus.
Fortunately, I had ★★ Level 50 +2 Phantoms ready.
If I understand the event details correctly, a later event will allow the Phantom to be evolved to ★★★★★.

Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment