Friday, November 28, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Anniversary Summons 1

Phantom Chronicle had its first Anniversary on the 27th of November. As part of the celebration, there are Special Summon Events available that have a good chance to summon ★★★★★ Phantoms (or Phantoms that can evolve to ★★★★★).
The announcement of the Special Summons.
I have been saving e-Crystals for events like these. I had enough e-Crystals to perform a 10x Special Summon for each of the four summon events.
Special Summon details.
Hoping that I would not get another Hades, I performed a 10x Special Summon for the first summon event, Greek Gods. I was pretty sure I did a 10x Special Summon:
Advanced Summon!?
Anyway, I obtained 4 Greek Gods. Not a bad haul. I even scored my first Basilisk:
Basilisk, Phantom No. 134
Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment