Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Anniversary Summons 2

The second Summon Event has arrived with the opportunity to summon Scandinavian Gods. I was waiting for this event since my collection of Scandinavian Gods is lacking.
Special Summon for Scandinavian Gods.
I did a 10x Special Summon. This time I was certain that I had chosen Special Summon and not Advanced Summon.
Advanced Summon!?
The result was very disappointing. Of the ten Phantoms, four of them I could do without.
I already have a +2 Minotaur!
Of the remaining six, three of them I could get from other sources that do not require e-Crystals.

Of the last three, only one was a Scandinavian God, though it was ★★★★★.
Odin, God of the Battlefield, Phantom No. 274
I hope my remaining Special Summons will give good results.

Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment