Thursday, December 11, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Anniversary Summons 3

The third Summon Event, for Egyptian Gods, started yesterday.
Special Summon for Egyptian Gods.
As before, I did a 10x Special Summon, hoping that the results this time would be better:
Advanced Summon!?
The result was quite good this time, with five Phantoms either at ★★★★★ or with the potential to be ★★★★★. Well, only one Phantom is the former.

I received an Arianrhod:
Arianrhod, the Silver Wheel, Phantom No. 195
I received an Artemis (a Greek God!?). This is okay since I needed a third Artemis anyway.
Artemis, Phantom No. 170
I received Set, among other Egyptian Gods:
Set, Phantom No. 299
Horus was the only ★★★★★ Phantom I received from this Special Summon:
Horus, the Falcon-Headed God, Phantom No. 298
There is one more Summon Event left next week for Indian Gods.

Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment