Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Phantom Chronicle: Anniversary Summons 4

Today is the start of the fourth and last Special Summon Event for Phantom Chronicle's first anniversary. On offer this time is the opportunity to summon Indian gods.
Special Summon for Indian Gods.
I did a 10x Special Summon. It is not possible to do Advanced Summon by mistake since Advanced Summon now only allows single summons.
Advanced Summon!?
Normally, the result would be considered okay since I obtained four Phantoms that can be evolved to ★★★★★. Unfortunately, I already have Lakshmi, Goddess of fortune +2 and Sun God Apollo +2 (what's a Greek god doing here, again!?). Such is the risk of having collected so many Phantoms.

If I had received Lakshmi (the ★★★☆☆ version) it would not be so bad as it would fill a specific empty spot in my Album.
I already have Cu Chulainn, the Hound of Ulster +2!
As for the other Phantoms, I either already have +2 versions of the Phantoms or have enough copies of that Phantom to Limit Break it to +2.

Thus, the only really useful Phantoms from this summoning exercise are the two Vishnus:
Vishnu, the many-formed God, Phantom No. 327.
Lakshmi, the lotus princess and Apollo are not worth that many cores for sale. And I need a lot of cores to use Limit Breaker IVs.
Core value of Lakshmi, the lotus princess and Apollo.
Lakshmi, the lotus princess is worth quite a bit as Level-Up material but it would be waste to use her considering the e-Crystals I just spent to get her. Apollo, not as much.
Gain Exp values of Lakshmi, the lotus princess and Apollo.
Phantom Chronicle, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment