Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Tower of Trials Interlude 2


Hi, everyone! This is Mab again in the Narration Room and it's time for another interlude. Well, not that you have a choice, since the last chapter of the story is over.

But it is not the end! Unlike the oneshot nature of the Fernham High series, the Wasteland Vixens series is continuous. Characters and plots continue so you'll be seeing more of Squirt and the Vixens - when we get around to filming and narrating it.

The Tower of Trials is just the first story for the Wasteland Vixens series, more like the introduction. Story 2 is in production at the time I'm writing this. So unless that story has been published at the time you're reading this, you've got to take a break. Which makes my job easier since I don't have to think of something to write here to distract you from the story. And I can get away with a shorter interlude. :)

Oh, this also means that I've got some extra free time on my hands. Hmmm... maybe I'll go for some cake. Hope Io hasn't finished all the chocolate cake in the pantry. That girl can eat lots of sweet food and not grow fat.

So can I. By abusing the magic of the Makeup Department!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment