Friday, October 11, 2013

Swords & Potions 2: Week of Discovering Recipes

I discovered a few new recipes this week. The Noble leather was one of them:
Noble leather recipe.
Noble leather was a time consuming item to craft, especially since I had to craft the required two sets of Leather cuirass. And I had to craft 128 sets of Noble leather to unlock the next recipe:
Leather cuirass recipe is at the bottom.
The Perfect leather was more perfect for me. It took less time to craft and sold for only 200 gold less:
Perfect leather recipe.
I had also unlocked the Fine lance of the wolf:
Fine lance of the wolf unlocked!
Despite the medium crafting time and the single mithril cost, the Fine lance of the wolf was not too bad an item to craft.
Fine lance of the wolf recipe.
That was because its predecessor, the Knight's ranseur took too long to craft:
Knight's ranseur recipe.
The Knight's ranseur required two Ranseurs, each with a medium crafting time. That made the former time-consuming to craft.

Part of the fun of the game is discovering new recipes and finding out if it is something easy to craft and profitable, or something troublesome required to unlock something else. The wiki could be consulted for details of future recipes but that would spoil the thrill of discovery.

Oh, here is another troublesome recipe I had discovered, the Grim reaper recipe:
I need 10 Leather helmets!
I would rather craft the Elemental talisman for profit.

As always, I had troublesome customers:
"I can't believe you asked for it."
Sadly, my customers broke three Elemental talismans this week:
He had that sad face down there.
At least he returned with one Moon stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment