Monday, February 17, 2014

Mutants: PVP Season 18 Ends

PVP Season 18 ended today. I was in the Elites league.
Won the Silver Star, Humongous, Reactor Token and credits.
Earlier, I was at the top 1% where I would have qualified to win the Gold Star. Unfortunately, during the last few hours of the Season, players dropped in to knock my ranking down to the Elites league.
My latest performance.
I had Gold Star mutants and that helped a lot. Unfortunately, I do not have many tag team partners. I have not spent real money on the game to get this far - just a lot of hard work.

Here is the Mutopedia entry for the Humongous that was part of the prize:
Humongous and Demon.
Compared to the Demon, which has the same Speed, the Humongous has +9.7% Health Points and +10.7% Attack. These extra stats are expected of a PVP Mutant.

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment