Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mutants: Gothic Mutants

Today, I completed the Gothic collection in the Mutant Reactor with the Reactor Token I won from the PVE Event, Rapa-Nui. As a reward, I was given the Gargantus:
Gothic Rakshasa and Gargantus!
Eva has still not corrected her grammar!
Compared to the last time, I required 14 Reactor Tokens to complete the Gothic collection (the Reactor gave me 7 Baron Lundis). Having only one slot free in my Incubator, I chose the Gargantus to incubate first (of course!).
Only 3 hours to incubate the Gargantus?
The Gothic Mutants have different stats compared to their regular counterparts. The Gothic Martian Marauder has -10% Health Points but +9.5% Attack.
Regular and Gothic Martian Marauder.
The Gothic Baron Lundi has +10% Health Points but -10% Attack.
Regular and Gothic Baron Lundi.
The Gothic Rakshasa has -10% Health Points but +10% Attack.
Regular and Gothic Rakshasa.
The Gothic Alien is considered a Bronze Mutant and has +21% Attack with no change to Health Points. It also has a smaller head. Regular Bronze Mutants have +10% to both stats.
Regular and Gothic Alien.
The Gothic Medusa is considered a Silver Mutant. She has +40% Health Points and +17% Attack. Regular Silver Mutants have +30% to both stats.
Regular and Gothic Medusa.
The Gargantus is considered a Gold Mutant. Comparing its stats to the Demon, which has the same Speed, the Gargantus has +81% Health Points and +113% Attack. These stats are impressive, perhaps better than Gold PVP/PVE Mutants.
Gargantus and Demon.
Today's free gift was another Reactor Token. I think I will save a few tokens before deciding on the next collection to complete.

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment