Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Buddy Rush: Birth of a Reptilian Legend

So I finally decided to get Betty Junior in Buddy Rush.
No, I am not going to call it Barney!
To unlock this character, you need a character leveled up to Level 60. A new character slot will be provided for you to create a Betty Junior. It appears that the slot can also be used to create a Worrier, Boorseye or Wizz, but I am not about to test this theory out. ;)

Now to take Betty Junior out... picking fruits...
Purple Dinosaur and friends picking fruits. La la la.
Betty Junior has all the skills that Betty the hidden boss of Chapter 4 has. From what I have seen so far, its skills come out faster - no long preparation animation like what Betty does in warning. Its passive skill claims to increase HP and HP Regen so it appears that this character is to be a tank like Worrier. Betty Junior does not seem to have a good offense unlike Nagne or Aikilu. I shall write later when I learn more.

Anyway, with three dinosaurs, it is time to bring some jurassic rampage to the Oblins.
Play with Oblins!
I shall impress the Oblins with my ostrich immitation!
Not quite the massacre I expected. It looks like a group hug with a side order of faceplant.

And finally, for all you rich players out there:
Not enough chips to upgrade my Betty Jr.
Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment