Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Buddy Rush: Genzir's Set (1.3)

Updated with stats in Update 1.3.3.

I recently completed Genzir's set. It took me 61 tries, and lots and lots and lots of potions, to gather all the pieces. I hope not to have to do that again...
All the loot, revealed!
There are four items in Genzir's set and all of them are available from Genzir's raid. When the four items are equipped on the same character, there is an additional Set Effect that is applied.
Genzir's Gigantic Hammer
Genzir's Golden Tooth
Genzir's Pants
Genzir's Flag
The complete set gives the following bonuses:
Att+114
Def+16
HP+128
HP Regen+0
MP+0
MP Regen+0
Critcal+5%
Evade+10.5%
Stun+9%
Hit Speed+6.5%
Skill Pow+20%
Skill CoolTime-1.5sec


Update 29 July 2011:
The complete set bonus in Update 1.3.3:
Att+114
Def+16
HP+128
HP Regen+0%
MP+0
MP Regen+0%
critical+5%
Evade+10.5%
Stun+9%
Hit Speed+6.5%
Skill Pow+30%
Skill CoolTime-2sec
---

Other than the good boost to attack, notable Evade and low level requirements (level 67 for Genzir's Gigantic Hammer), Genzir's set does not seem so good. Makes me wonder why I tried 61 times to complete the set.
Skully is unimpressed with Genzir's set.
I equipped Genzir's set on Skully, since she does better with higher Att - the Bleed status that she inflicts does more damage with higher Att. The extra Stun and Critcal complements her Hit Speed, which is further boosted by the set. Good Evade helps her survive since she has low HP and Def.

I equipped Jack Blin's Shield (red) to cover the low Def while Jack Blin's Hook (red) increases her Att and offensive capabilities. Without any HP Regen or MP Regen, she is not suited for long fights.

Overall, I am not satisfied with both her offensive capability and her unreliable defense (Evade is sort of random). I think I am going to equip a better set on her later, when I find one.

2 comments:

  1. i tried many times but i do not get the hammer! :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in 1.3, Genzir's set was not worth it because of the difficulty and the reward. Heard they reduced the difficulty in 1.3.3.

    Anyway, the method that works for me is to try 1 to 3 times each day until I get the item. That was based on the theory that a particular purple only appears on a particular day. Read the start of Farjegnon's set article and for another tip.

    ReplyDelete