Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 24 Ends

Arena Season 24 ended today and I have not received my wings yet. Although I did receive my blue profile frame.

Shortly after the Season ended, I was in 70th place:
70th place!
I was in 70th place, with my mighty score of 4997 (below the starting score of 5000. :p).
After a couple more rounds in the Arena.
After a couple more rounds in the Arena, I was at 47th place. I don't expect this to last long.

I'll update this post when (and if) I get my wings.

Update 27 December 2013:
I finally received my wings:
Reward in the Postbox!
There has been nothing new for the past few Seasons so I'm going to stop updating Season ends. That is, unless there is something worth reporting or funny, or something to brag about.

Buddy Rush: Contents

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog!
    Can you add me on fb :D
    benton1900@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried adding you but Facebook couldn't find anyone with that e-mail address.

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm sorry , ibeatyoudown12345@hotmail.com

      Delete
    3. That e-mail address does not work either.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems buddy rush has been left stagnant for some time? Daily attendance calender has not been reset and no new mini waves...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, there has not been any updates to Buddy Rush for quite some time. There has not been any sign that this game is still supported.

      Delete