Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mutants: Silver Buck Maurice

Time to breed me a Silver Buck Maurice.
ACK!! Why's Buck Maurice on the right!?
Okay, one more try...
Phew!! It worked this time.
With these latest tests, time to update the theory:
  1. Breeding of an Elite Mutant with PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutant is possible by breeding the PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutant with another Mutant that shares the same Gene. Remember to add a Star.
  2. Breeding a PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutant only works the first time. i.e. It is only possible to get a total of one PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutant from one PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutant.
  3. Legendary Mutants are Rare Mutants and as such, there's a chance another Mutant is the result. As such, methods to increase the chance of breeding Rare Mutants are necessary. (i.e. Use Stars, breed with Rare or single/double-similar Gene Mutants, upgrade the Breeding Center).
Theory 2. is the reason the Bronze Buck Maurice in the screenshot had a reminder in front of the name to remind me not to use him for random breedings.

With three theories, 'the theory' is now 'the theories' (plural). I'm going to call it The Theories of Breeding Elite PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutants. Note that theories 2. and 3. have not been conclusively proven, yet.

Update 28 December 2013:
Argh, the following happened!
Bred a Behemoth!?
I am pretty sure I have used that Behemoth in breeding before, only I cannot remember if I had bred a Behemoth with this particular Mutant. If I had indeed bred a Behemoth before, then theory 2 above has just been proven false!

Update 8 January 2013:
Theory 2 is false!
Theory 2 above has just been proven false! Just in case, I'm not breeding PVE/PVP/Legendary Mutants until I have used it to breed an Elite Mutant of the same type.

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment