Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mutants: Mega Breeding Center and Buck Maurice

In Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, I found an interesting fact:
Upgrading the Breeding Center increases the chance to breed Rare Mutants!
I would have noticed that 'higher upgrades would raise the odds of getting a Rare Mutant' fact if it were there previously, especially when I upgraded to a Super Breeding Center.

Anyway, I upgraded to a Mega Breeding Center. I cross-bred a Medusa and a Colossus and hoped for a Rare Mutant:
Time to wait.
While waiting, I played the Mutant Slots and scored big:
Scored a Buck Maurice!
Buck Maurice is a Legendary Mutant and he can be sold for a good amount of Credits so it is not too bad if one wins him too many times at the Mutant Slots.
Sale price of Buck Maurice.
It appears that Buck Maurice has better stats than regular Mutants:
Buck Maurice and Pit Lord
Compared to the Pit Lord, which has the same speed, Buck Maurice has +9.3% more Health Points and +11.5% more Attack. Maybe Legendary Mutants do have better stats.

Later, the cross-breeding was complete. It was time to check if I would get a Rare Mutant:
A Nebulon!?
A Nebulon is not a Rare Mutant! That Mutant is so going to get sold once he/she/it hatches.
Despite not being a Rare, the Nebulon still takes a long time to hatch.

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

2 comments:

  1. clicking on breeding center do not give this option to upgrade it, and I cannot find this option , nowhere i looked found something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange. There should always be an option to upgrade the breeding center unless it has been upgraded to maximum.

      I have not played for a while, though. Things may have changed.

      Delete