Thursday, December 6, 2012

Buddy Rush: December 2012 Comedy Screenies

The recently introduced Daily Quests sometimes involve content from the earlier part of the game: earlier chapters, earlier Raid Bosses, etc. Thus, it is likely that I will find a few good screenies. These are collected in this article.

The previous month's collection can be found here.
---

In this mission in Chapter 6 the objective is to find Drablin. Despite his invisibility, the spinning stars reveal his location.
Invisible Stunned Drablin.

Update 13 December 2012:
Just a note that I took the Pink Assault out for a Mission today.
"Charge!"
Also, Flow is giving off a lot of odor.
No one dares stand behind Flow!
Update 22 December 2012:
"Please don't kiss me and call me a fraud!"
Update 3 January 2013:
I am not sure if I will find many screenies this month. So I'm putting the screenies here for now. 

Here is another take on an old joke I have made before.
"We've found the tree, mission complete!"
Update 9 January 2013:
And I thought two Vampinos in Arena was hard.
Now it's 3 Vampinos!
Update 16 January 2013:
Silver-eyed Bullsye and his henchmen!
 
Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment