Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mutants: Girl Power Mutants

In Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, I recently collected all the Mutants in the Girl Power collection in the Mutant Reactor. As a result, I was rewarded with the Asian Valkyrie:
Girl Power Demon and Asian Valkyrie!
So happy, so I ignored the missing plural in Eva's grammar.
It only took me 8 Reactor Tokens to complete the collection. Next, I incubated the Asian Valkyrie:
Look at the incubation time!
The incubation time in the screenshot had been rounded down to the nearest hour. It would take 30 hours for the Asian Valkyrie to incubate. That would be three times what the wiki said for the regular Valkyrie!

(As I was writing this, I received a Facebook notice that my larva was ready to hatch. I checked my Incubator and found that the time for the two larvae were 19 hours 52 minutes and 12 hours 25 minutes respectively. I wish they would not sent that Facebook notice so early.)

In the screenshot, there was the Bronze Bushi in the Incubator too - I had received the Asian Valkyrie shortly after I had bred the Bronze Bushi.

Girl Power version of Mutants have different stats compared to their regular counterparts. Girl Power versions of Android, Honey Bunny and Blade Banshee each have -10% Health Points but +10% Attack.
Regular Android and Girl Power Android.
Regular Honey Bunny and Girl Power Honey Bunny.
Regular Blade Banshee and Girl Power Blade Banshee.
Girl Power versions of Demon and Grim Reapress have +20% Health Points and -1% Attack. Note that Bronze Mutants have +10% Health Points and +10% Attack.
Regular Demon and Girl Power Demon.
Regular Grim Reapress and Girl Power Grim Reapress.
The Asian Valkyrie has +65% Health Points and a huge of bonus +92.5% Attack! The high attack made the Asian Valkyrie a really aggressive Mutant. Note that Gold Mutants have +75% Health Points and +75% Attack.
Regular Valkyrie and Asian Valkyrie.
Updated 8 December 2013:
As of 7 December 2013, the Girl Power collection is no longer available in the Mutant Reactor, replaced by the Gothic collection.

***

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment