Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buddy Rush: Floating Tomb Dumpling!

I just found this in Buddy Rush and I thought it was hilarious. It was during the 'Where is my home ?:(' mission (Chapter 6, Mission 4), where the player is supposed to find the Zomblin's tomb so he could sleep. I saw a giant floating dumpling claiming a tomb!
Sorry, Zomblin, this tomb has been taken.
Dumpling has your tomb, no sleep for you! :p
Yes, it is a bug.

Reminds me of another bug I found at another time during the 'Franken' mission (Chapter 6, Mission 3). In the mission, the player is just supposed to beat Franken into submission, not finish him off. The script is supposed to stop the fight once Franken reaches a minimum threshold. Apparently, the script did not account for Franken getting finished by Botherella's Thornbush. My party was left staring at the spot where Franken had fallen.
Franken, come back and play~
If I had been quicker with the PrtScr key, I could have gotten the screenshot with Franken flat on the ground.

Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment