Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buddy Rush: Lady Killer

In the past, I did mention that there was no Oblin worthy of a kiss. Well, there now is a boss worthy of one. Meet the Succubus in the Zombie Rush mission (Chapter 6, Mission 2).
Oh no! It's Nagne's estranged ex! :p
Succubus has the nasty ability to charm one of the party members. First time I met her, she used it on my character and I got blasted back to the lobby by a Lightning from my Wizz teammate. As you can see in the screenshot above, I now bring lower level teammates to reduce the effect of friendly fire.
Have a Kiss (of Death)!
And there's the Kiss of Death, ver 1.1, now with added Stun effect! Bless you Succubus. :p

Update 17 Mar 2011:
Oh nos! The final boss of Chapter 6 is going to be Succubus and her annoying charm ability!
Final Boss Mission, unlocked!
Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment