Friday, July 13, 2012

Buddy Rush: Titanium Armor Set (1.6.3)

Today, I found the Processed Titanium while playing with Genzir the Storm!

This allows me to complete the two-piece Titanium Armor set. The other item is found in the shop at 1.5M bugs.

Update 16 August 2012:
Both the Titanium Armor and the Titanium Sword sets cannot be equipped at the same time. This is because the game does not allow both Processed Titaniums to be equipped at the same time.
Titanium Armor
Processed Titanium
I decided to equip the Titanium Armor set on Worrier.
Worrier wears two sets of armor.
The combined Titanium Armor and Armored Tiger's sets give Worrier lots of HP, Def and HP Regen along with decent Evade. This gives Worrier lots of defense. However, though he has good Att, he has poor MP Regen and no Critical or Hit Speed. His offense is not very strong.

With good defense, along with his Mockery skill, Worrier should be able to keep other buddies, who should be better offensively, alive to deal damage.

6 comments:

  1. Add me on fb at fatedto_be@hotmail.com pwease!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already added! Or is that invitation for the other readers?

      Delete
  2. I found that there has kind of processed Titanium with the same name! One is matched with your armor , another one is for the sword.

    I don't know the different , then I purchased the wrong item :(

    I am quite upset.

    By the way , my processed Titanium is for the sword. I got it from 3vs3 mode using a char with level 27.. Honor point is below 5500.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was afraid I may buy the wrong item for the Processed Titanium (1.5M bugs, ouch!). So before buying, I double-checked with friends who have Processed Titanium equipped.

      Interesting to note that Processed Titanium is available from the Arena. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    2. I got the pair of Processed Titanium and the sword, do you need me to send you the photo of these two items and the set effect to you?

      Delete
    3. Yes, that would be helpful.
      Thanks! :)

      Delete