Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mutants: Lichlock

I bred a Bronze Star version of the Lichlock that I received from the Event, PVE Season 5 - Vegas:
Bred a Bronze Lichlock!
According to the Mutants Wiki, getting an Elite Mutant (i.e. Mutant with Star) of a PVP/PVE Mutant would be as easy as breeding the PVP/PVE Mutant with another Mutant that shares at least one same Gene. Just remember to add a Star.

In practice, I find that the above is not always so. After some experimenting, I came up with the theory that the 'breeding a PVP/PVE Mutant with a Mutant that shares a Gene for the same PVP/PVE Mutant' thing only works the first time. I have not proven conclusively that this is true, though.

If that theory is true, then I shall have trouble getting an Elite Behemoth (ugh, bad) and an Elite Zombat (not so bad, I mean, seriously, a Zombat!?).

The reason why I want Elite PVP/PVE Mutants is because they tend to have better stats. Take a look at the stats for the Lichlock:
Lichlock and Bronze Lichlock
Compare the Lichlock's stats with those of the Gandolphus, which has the same Speed:
Gandolphus
The Lichlock has 9% more Health Points and 13% more Attack than the Gandolphus.

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment