Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 2 Reward

At the start of Arena Season 2, it had been announced that it shall be done similarly to Season 1. That is, players will receive rewards based on their ranking in the Arena. Thus, I had steadily been building my honor over the year (2012) to arrive with a rank in the 1800s and an honor of above 11k. 11k seems like a small number compared to the 6-digit honor some people managed to get.
l33t ranking doesn't compare much to 6-digit honors.
I took advantage of the Arena Burning Event to collect more honor. The event was held between 28 December 2012 to 6 January 2013 when honor awarded was doubled. Working very hard, I increased my honor to 17751 and my rank to 1180 by the last day of Season 2, which was on 6 January.

Unfortunately, my effort was totally useless since the Arena rewards were as the following:
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Gladiator)
101-300 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Fighter)
301-1000 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
1001-2000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
2001-5000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)


After much delay because of unforeseen technical problems, I received today the Wings of Honor B.
Arena Season 2 reward.
The Wings matches Silver-eyed Bullseye's costume, so I equipped it on him.
Silver-eyed Bullseye has a lot on his back.

Buddy Rush: Contents

Silver-eyed Bullseye back from a Mission with his new wings.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Apple! Would you happen to know the stats for the upper tier wings (gladiator/fighter)? I mean if they're anything less than any of the christmas accessories, then players might be better off not bothering with Arena.:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't.

      It was announced after the end of Season 1. However, I neglected to note the information then. I don't even remember if I was impressed by the stats.

      What I do remember is that the best wing looked impressive with dark fog effects.

      Delete
  2. Can you explain how tochange the profile frame's color ? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be automatically done.
      If not, you'll have to make a report to the developers.

      Delete