Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dungeon Raid, Part 4: The Mid-Boss, Round 2+

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
With the first Round ended, I am gathered with my dear companions to discuss our plan against the opposing forces of the Mid-Boss when the battle begins anew! I must comment that it is most fortuitous that we have survived thus far!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Speak for yourself, I've downed five Bottles of Healing Potions.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
And I have consumed a total of five Cases of Healing Potions!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Okay, you win.

***

Typical Bespectacled Mage
The main problem is that the Stunning Roar of Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian is a physical attack. My resistance against physical is bad, especially considering our differences in level, stats and class.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
Is that in accordance with the plan of Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian?

Typical Bespectacled Mage
It would seem. He hasn't realized that I had cast a Listen spell to listen in on his plans. He's also sending his Trolls and Goblins after me, well, those who aren't going to disobey and chase after Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace anyway.

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Eek.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
This is a most difficult fight we shall soon face.

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Why don't we just go back to the original plan? Let Taciturn Female Healer handle the big guy. Her Physical Attack may just be enough to beat that guy's Physical Defense.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
But a leader should face the leader of the opposition!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Oh jeez. You're already losing to a dude wearing pink armor. It can't get any worse if you've a little girl going up against that big dude in your stead.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
Am I, the fearless leader, to be replaced by a little girl!?

Typical Bespectacled Mage
I think it just got worse. Thanks for pointing that out for him.

***

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
Are my worthy opponents ready to start the second Round?

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
We most certainly are!

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
Then let us begin!

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
Everyone, charge as planned!

Typical Bespectacled Mage
Here they come...

Taciturn Female Healer
And there they go after Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
MUMMY~!!!

***

Typical Bespectacled Mage
This is relaxing. Simply blasting away and raking up Experience Points. I'm getting bored with Fire. I think I'll switch over to the Lightning Spell.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I do agree that it is somewhat soothing to swing my Big-Ass Sword and gain Experience Points without strenuous effort on my part!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Would you two put more effort into it and help me!? The gals are still chasing me and I'm not going to get any Experience if I don't shoot someone!

***

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
It's the middle of Round 4 and they're still chasing me! Isn't anyone going to help!?

Taciturn Female Healer
I'll help!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Wait, weren't you fighting the big bad guy?

Taciturn Female Healer
Oh, I'm done with that.

Typical Bespectacled Mage
You've won!? How are we going to sponge off bonus Experience Points if you've beaten Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian!?

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Speak for yourself, I've received hardly any Experience Points!!!

***

Typical Bespectacled Mage
You can't seriously be done with Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian already!?

Taciturn Female Healer
I'm indeed done with him.

Typical Bespectacled Mage
How did you defeat Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian so quickly?

Taciturn Female Healer
It's Round 4.

Almost KO-ed Troll
Look, I know you hero-types are winning, but we're still in a fight here. Would you people just stop talking so much and finish us off!?

***

Part 3: The Mid-Boss
Part 5: The Interim

Adventures of Heroes Who Talk Too Much

No comments:

Post a Comment