Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Buddy Rush: January 2013 Attendance Reward, Take 2

The recent problem was fixed. Let's do this again.

The 20-day attendance reward for January 2013 is a Snake Hat.
20-day Attendance Reward
The Snake Hat, which looks more like a snake, gives Att +2%.
Snake Hat
I tried on Ready Nagne, who had the Turkey on.
Ready Nagne with Snake Hat and Turkey.
It looked like a snake was peeking out of the turkey.
Hungry Betty Junior with Snake Hat.
Looks like Hungry Betty Junior has a pet snake.
"Let's go see if we can scare Genzir the Storm with this."
Buddy Rush: Contents
"It's useful on missions too!"

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I couldn't find the Add Friend button on your profile. I tried to send a message but it was blocked.

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry due to my privacy setting.
      You can try now.
      I have removed the fb restriction.
      =)

      Delete
  2. Hi, thank you for all the buddy rush guides, they really help!

    Is it alright if you add me @ mereflytaria@hotmail.com?
    I need some strong buddies to rush with (●´・ω・`)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u please add me on fb! I need someone with a diamond five lvl worrior so i found that u had one! My name on fb is Daren Pluspie! Thx :)

    ReplyDelete