Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dungeon Raid, Part 3: The Mid-Boss

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I am Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman and with my companions, Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace, Typical Bespectacled Mage and Taciturn Female Healer, I shall face you, Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian, in combat!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
You forgot to mention your Big-Ass Sword.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
That is indeed true. Might I entreat you to grant me another chance at the introduction?

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
Sure, why not?

***

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I am Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman with my Big-Ass Sword! With my companions, Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace, Typical Bespectacled Mage and Taciturn Female Healer, I shall face you in combat!

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
I am Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian and I shall face you directly in combat! Taking advantage of the Ambush Round, my fellow Trolls and Goblins shall attack from the back!

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I shall begin with the mighty swing of my Big-Ass Sword!

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
I shall point out that your Big-Ass Sword failed to penetrate my armor!

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I shall now realize the difficulty of my current situation!

***

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
My arrows are just bouncing off that big guy's armor! I'm hardly doing damage!

Typical Bespectacled Mage
He looks like the physical type. He likely has high Physical Attack and Defense, probably with weak defenses in magic.

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Then you should go support our spiky-haired idiot!

Typical Bespectacled Mage
But we're supposed to cover Taciturn Female Healer!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
She can handle all these Trolls and Goblins by herself.

Taciturn Female Healer
Slash, hack, whee!!

Recently-Dispatched Spear-Wielding Troll
I'm Out! T-T

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
You heard her, let's go!

Typical Bespectacled Mage
Okay, but isn't this a complete reversal of what we agreed back at the inn, when we agreed to leave the big guy to Taciturn Female Healer while the rest of us mop up the smaller fries?

***

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
How long can you take my blows, little spiky-haired one? You're hardly hurting me!

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I must admit the direness of my present circumstances. It is my hope that my 42 Cases of Healing Potions shall be sufficient to keep me in good health until victory!

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
Yes, your situation is... wait. 42 Cases of Healing Potions!? Why are you even carrying that much? And where do you even carry them!?

***

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Seriously, our spiky-haired idiot is losing the fight against a big guy wearing pink, of all colors!

Typical Bespectacled Mage
I'm here with my spells of destruction. Just keep the opposing combatants off me while I barbeque a Mid-Boss!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
That's the easiest job in the world with Taciturn Female Healer occupying all the smaller fries. I can just take potshots for experience.

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
Reserves, attack their range heroes.

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Wait, he didn't send everyone from the start!?

***

Female Goblin Stabber #1
Mid-boss's Reserve Squad of Female Goblin Stabbers, attack!

Female Goblin Stabber #2
That Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace is way too beautiful to be allowed to live!

Female Goblin Stabber #3
You're absolutely right! Being consumed by jealousy over her beauty, my hatred thus grows irrationally!

Female Goblin Stabber #1
It's the enemy of all females! All Female Goblin Stabbers, attack Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
MUMMY~!!!

***

Typical Bespectacled Mage
There the ladies go to play again. Well, she is doing her job of keeping our enemies off me and it does make it easier to focus on my task of blasting the physically-tough, magically-vulnerable Mid-Boss. I think I shall start with the Fire spell I've been contemplating...

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Will you just stop your monologue and help me!!!

***

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
It would now appear that the upper-hand has fallen onto me and my fellow companions for I am able to endure your heavy blows while Typical Bespectacled Mage casts his spells of destruction!

Pink-Armored Minotaur Guardian
Oh, really? Time to use Stunning Roar then. *roar*

Typical Bespectacled Mage
Curses, I'm Stunned and unable to cast!

***

Part 2: The Commencement

No comments:

Post a Comment