Monday, November 4, 2013

Mutants: PvE Season 3 Ends

It was around an hour before the end of the PvE Season 3, Halloween Nightmare, Event.
1 hour and some seconds left.
I had two more wins to go to get the Zombat reward (which would be rewarded at win number 60):
Next challenge, number 59.
I had a lot of Med Packs left, so I didn't have to worry about my Mutant's hit points:
Lots of Med Packs.
In addition, I had two tag teams available, just nice for the two wins I had needed, provided I won.

And I won the first fight:
Level 15+ Bronze Star mutants do make a difference.
Then it was the fight for the 60th win. And I had exactly 15 Campaign Passes, the exact amount necessary to start the fight.
All that was left was to select a team, heal them up (mustn't forget this step) and use my last tag team.

The fight was easier than a few of the previous fights:
60th win on the 11th hour!
Scored a Zombat!
Zombat
I probably shouldn't make it a habit of leaving things till the last moment.

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment