Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Attack of the Troop of Goblin Raiders, Part 5: The Epilogue

Goblin Runner
I, Goblin Runner, arrive with a message for the Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman!

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
I am Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman with my Big-Ass Sword! Deliver your message, Goblin Runner!

Goblin Runner
Goblin Warlord sends you, Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman, a reminder of our appointment on the field of battle, of the Troop of Goblin Raiders against the Defenders of Ubiquitous Backwater Village, this afternoon, on Meadow of Nothing But Grass.

Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman
Please inform Goblin Warlord that my party shall depart from this inn of Goblin Village Across The Meadow immediately after lunch. If Goblin Warlord is departing at the same time, mayhap we shall make the journey together!

Goblin Runner
I shall relay the message of Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman to Goblin Warlord!

***

Goblin Runner
I, Goblin Runner, also have a message for the Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
I am Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace and you may admire my shining beauty!

Goblin Runner
Goblin Warlord sends a reminder that you Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace still owe him 100 gold pieces from last night's card game. If you do not settle the debt by lunch, Goblin Warlord shall field only females for today's battle!

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace
Erm, Cliched Spikey-Haired Swordsman! I am feeling unwell! Can I sit this battle out?

No comments:

Post a Comment